Hi friends! Happy Thursday! I hope you’re having a lovely week so far. I’m so excited so many of you are joining us for BarreU! If you haven’t joined in yet, grab your spot by entering your email address here.
For today’s podcast episode, I’m sharing 5 fun things. Some of them have to do with health and fitness and others are just things I’ve found that are bringing me joy.
I’ll be posting more short podcast episodes in the mix with the longer beefy interviews, so please let me know what you think and also if you have any topic requests!
5 fun things:
1) The Oura ring. This has made such a huge difference in my sleep quality! This sleep tracker tracks EVERYTHING, including activity level, your sleep quality, your readiness level (based on activity patterns and how you slept), resting heart rate, temperature, and so much more. My full review of this is here.
2) Lates by Kate pajamas. These pajamas are a dreeeeeeam. Kate did a launch with new patterns this week and there are still some available on her site. I also love following her on Instagram!
3) Berkey water filter. I eyed this thing for YEARS and was recently gifted one by the company! I’m weird about the texture and flavor of water and the taste is incredible. I’ve also started to become more concerned about water quality in the past couple of years – this handy website breaks down the quality of local tap water – so I knew I wanted to find a sustainable option for filtered water that also didn’t remove the good minerals your body needs.
4) These tanning drops! It’s amazing how a little glow can add a little pep to my step. You can add these drops to your moisturizer and turn it into a self-tanning lotion.
5) Book of the month club!! I’ve been using this for a couple of months now, and it gives me something to look forward to each month. It’s also helped me with my “at least 3 books per month” goal I started in 2021. My referral link lets ya try it out for $5.
Get 15% off Organifi with the code FITNESSISTA. The green juice and gold powder are my favorites! I also recently tried and loved their protein powder.
I love love love the meals from Sakara Life. Use this link and the code XOGINAH for 20% off their meal delivery and clean boutique items. I recommend the beauty chocolates and the dark chocolate granola.
CBD has changed my life. It helps so much with my anxiety and sense of calmness. You can read more about my experience with CBD here and use the code FITNESSISTA here to get an extra 15% off your first order. (I love the flavored drops!)
Thank you so much for listening and for all of your support with the podcast! Please leave a rating or review if you enjoyed this episode. If you leave a rating, head to this page and you’ll get a little “thank you” gift from me to you.
You can listen and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, and Google Play.