Almost everyone who thinks about losing weight has the greatest difficulty losing their belly. In fact, the abdominal region (that is, the belly) is the part of the body that is most difficult to lose weight. That’s where your discipline comes in to follow diets to lose weight fast and lose belly.
Therefore, for those who want to lose belly it is important to think about specific diets. Another issue for those who have this as an objective is time, as not always losing belly is an objective that is achieved quickly.
The way out for those who want to lose weight fast and lose their belly is to go straight to the problem in a localized way.
Avoid generalized diets that will not focus on the region of the body that you want. It is important to remember that for greater effectiveness, the diet should be specially designed for you and your goal of solving problems of accumulated fat in the abdomen region.
But you don’t have to despair! In this article we separated 2 diet options to lose weight fast and lose belly
To start a diet with the goal of losing the belly fast the most basic and know what foods are allowed. These foods are those that you can eat without weight on your conscience and without fear of ending up gaining more weight and accumulating fat in the abdomen. Are they:
- Vegetables: Chard, spinach, lettuce.
- Fruits: apple, orange and banana.
- Vegetables: beans and lentils.
- Skimmed dairy products are allowed, but in small quantities.
Some foods are the biggest villains when you are practicing diets to lose weight fast and lose belly. These are the foods that you should pass away:
- High-fat meats
- Industrialized foods (pre-cooked, canned, etc.)
- Chocolates Ready-made sauces and products rich in fats.
Diet 1: To lose belly in a week.
This diet is low in calories and low in fat. It will help you to reduce your abdomen in a week.
It is important to know that since this is a low calorie diet, you should not eat it for more than 7 days. In addition, it is essential to drink plenty of water (2 liters a day is recommended).
It is never too much to remember: any change in routine must be made with the assistance of professionals.
- Orange juice (made with two oranges, you can add water if you want).
- 1 cup of black tea or unsweetened coffee.
- A spoonful of bee honey (you can use it to sweeten juice, or coffee).
- 3 almonds.
- Vegetable soup.
- 100 grams of meat (you can choose from beef, chicken or fish).
- Steamed vegetables.
Note: keep an eye on the seasoning, the salt helps to retain fluids and can be your enemy in a diet to lose weight fast and lose belly.
- Pineapple juice.
- Green salad.
- Dietary gelatin.
- 3 almonds.
Repeat this diet for 7 days. You can vary the vegetables and greens according to your preferences. Remember to consult the list of allowed foods.
Diet 2: To decrease fat in the abdominal region.
- A slice of brown bread.
- A boiled egg.
- A banana.
- A glass of skim milk (you can make a banana smoothie if you prefer).
Note: in the middle of the morning you can eat an apple.
- Green salad made with natural ingredients and vegetables rich in water (like chayote or zucchini, for example).
- A small piece of meat (prefer white) and a fruit for dessert.
Note: in the middle of the afternoon you can eat 5 strawberries.
Soup made without fat and a skinless chicken file.
It is worth remembering that the two diets to lose belly must be carried out in a maximum of one week. When hunger hits you can eat fruit.
Summer is almost here and many people are running out of time to lose their unwanted belly, a good addition to dieting is to look for a running group to enhance this feat. Then click on the banner below that we will help you find a consultancy near you!