Here is a green smoothie recipe to get you energized in the early hours of the day. Weekend is a perfect time to slow down a bit and take care of your body. One way to do it is to add more alkalizing greens to your menu. Use organic produce whenever you can.
- 1 freshly made almond milk
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 avocado
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 1 small English cucumber, peeled and chopped (1 cup)
- freshly pressed juice of 1 lemon
- freshly pressed juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup green superfoods powder
- a few ice cubes (optional)
- Toss all the ingredients into a jar of your blender and process until perfectly smooth.
- Pour your smoothie into tall glasses and enjoy in good company!
Tip: Double or triple the amount of ingredients to make a bigger batch. Refrigerate or freeze for a later use.
I added ripe banana, but if you prefer a truly green taste, you can skip it. However, if you prefer a sweeter taste, add honey, Medjool dates, or stevia.
In radiant health – passionately raw – Dominique