Learn how to make the tastiest and best Jordanian sajiya with lamb in a delicious way and the secrets of its success … in the method of restaurants and with the most wonderful taste
1 1/2 kilo (3 lbs) of lamb cubes (boneless)
4 onions, sliced
2 capsicum, sliced
3 hot green peppers, rings
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 onion, sliced
1. In the sajiyeh pan, on a high heat, put a generous amount of olive oil. Add the meat and stir until the meat has a color, then add the onion and sauté a little.
2. From the secrets of the sajiyeh:
– Cook over a very high heat throughout the cooking period.
– If the meat dries up at any point, add a little hot water or olive oil.
3. Add the slices of capsicum, green hot pepper and stir a little.
4. Add salt, black pepper. Leave it on high heat for about 15 minutes while stirring (you can add a little hot water or olive oil as needed to avoid any dryness of the meat).
5. Add the chopped tomatoes then stir a little.
6. Five minutes before the sajiya is ripe, add one sliced onion.
7. Transfer to a serving dish.