YIELDS 5 Servings
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 20 mins
TOTAL TIME 30 mins
2.2 lbs (1 kg) Sliced chicken breasts
1/2 cup white vinegar
1 cup olive oil
4 cloves minced garlic
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp shawarma spices
3 tbsp vegetable oil
1. In a bowl, mix well vinegar, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, pepper, salt and shawarma spices.
2. Add chicken slices to the mixture and mix a little.
3. Cover the bowl and leave it for an entire night in the refrigerator.
4. Heat the oven at 355 F (180 ° C).
5. Grease an oven tray with vegetable oil and add the chicken slices.
6. Put the tray in the oven and and roast until the chicken is browned, crisp at the edges and cooked through, about 20 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and place into a serving dish. Serve with tomatoes, cucumbers, pickles, pita, white sauce, hot sauce, olives, really anything you desire.