Flavorful meat kebabs are baked in the oven. Simply mix the meat with onion, garlic, parsley and spices, thread on skewers, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
YIELDS 4 Servings
PREP TIME 1 hr
COOK TIME 20 mins
TOTAL TIME 1 hr 20 mins
2 lbs minced meat (beef, lamb or mixed)
1 onion, minced
1/4 cup parsley, minced
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 garlic cloves, mashed
1. In a large bowl mix ground beef, onions, parsley, garlic, salt and black pepper.
2. Mix the ingredients well with your hands until the mixture is firm.
3. Wet your hands with a little water and thread kebabs on skewers.
4. Place the kebab in an oven tray.
5. Preheat oven to 350 F.
6. Bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes until the kebabs are tender then serve with pita bread, veggies and hummus.