We are not all born chefs, but that doesn’t mean we aren’t capable of whipping up delicious meals. Here is a quick and easy dinner meal anyone can make, even the busiest of parents. So it’s time to get to the kitchen and start cooking!
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 cup chopped parsley
1 cup chopped green onions
3 grated carrots
3 grated potatoes, squeezed from water
250 grams of white cheese, soaked in water, then crumbled
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons of oregano
1. In a deep dish, place eggs, flour, baking powder, milk, vegetable oil, and white vinegar.
2. In a wooden spoon, mix the ingredients well.
3. Add chopped parsley, chopped green onions, grated carrots, grated and squeezed potatoes, and the white cheese.
4. Mix the ingredients.
5. Add salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and oregano, then mix the ingredients.
6. Prepare an oven tray and grease it with oil.
7. Spread the mixture in the tray.
8. Spread the mozzarella cheese on top of the tray, then sprinkle the oregano.
9. Put the tray in a preheated oven at 180 ° C (355 F) for 30 minutes. When the edges become golden brown, broil it.
10. Remove from the oven, put it aside for 10 minutes, then serve.