From the bottom of my heart… Thank YOU!
Thank you for filling my life with the pictures, messages, and conversations about how The Well Plated Cookbook has found a home at your table.
It’s been just over one month since The Well Plated Cookbook has been available.
In that time, many of you have sent pictures of you sharing its meals with your family and others. Many of you have let me know that it has already positively influenced your health goals, that your picky eaters LOVE these wholesome recipes, and that your confidence in the kitchen has grown.
I couldn’t have hoped for anything more! Those are the dreams that started me on this nearly 4-year journey. Your responses have let me know that it was all so worth it.
Below are some of your awe-inspiring creations from The Well Plated Cookbook. Please keep sharing them on Instagram with #WellPlatedCookbook and on the Well Plated Community Facebook page.
PS. Your shares can also win you thousands of dollars in prizes.
Remember that posting a photo of your #WellPlatedCookbook creations can earn you entries in my fantastic giveaway that includes more than $4,000 in prizes! We’re talking Dutch ovens, full knife sets, grocery $$, and more.
If you haven’t entered yet, THERE IS STILL TIME! We’ll have multiple winners, and you can enter as many times as you like.
The giveaway runs until 10/13 and is anyone’s game. Even if you haven’t purchased a book yet, you still have time to snag a copy and get sharing.
For details on what’s up for grabs and how to earn entries, please see the complete giveaway details here.
Leave a Review ♥
If you’ve been enjoying The Well Plated Cookbook and its recipes and could spare a moment, leaving a 5-star review on the book’s Amazon page would mean so, so much to me!
Positive reviews make a world of difference for a first-time author like myself and how the book performs long term. So if you’d consider it, I’d be exceptionally grateful.
Thank you, always and forever, for your support of The Well Plated Cookbook!
Latest & Greatest from The Well Plated Cookbook
- Maya made my Better-Than-a-Restaurant Baked Cauliflower Parmesan.
- Katie made my Slow Cooker Hearty Bolognese.
- Toni made my Instant Pot Pasta e Fagioli.
- AUTOGRAPHED COPIES – Extended! We’ve had such an amazing response on orders for autographed copies, we’re going to keep it going! If you place an order through my local bookstore (Boswell Books – click HERE to order), I’ll sign your book and we’ll ship it right out to you. Copies are 20% off and 4 copies or more ship free. Autographed cookbooks make great gifts, and the holidays will be here before we know it!
- To stay up to date on all cookbook events sign up here to have cookbook news delivered right to your inbox. It’s free and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Where to Buy
This post contains some affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission off items you purchase at no additional cost to you.