We’ve been stuck at home too long, so why not go on a fabulous tropical journey (from your very own kitchen).
We say it’s time to start bringing the essence of pina coladas to your morning, with this easy virgin smoothie that invokes the image of days spent lazing on azure blue shorelines.
In less than five minutes, you could be tasting the relaxation.
Like what you see? Sign up to our bodyandsoul.com.au newsletter for more stories like this.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen pineapple pieces / chunks
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1 cup pure coconut cream from a can
- 1 1/2 cups Califia Farms Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add extra almond milk if the mixture is too thick from the frozen pineapple.
- Serve with fresh pineapple.
Bec Taylor is a food photographer and recipe creator based on the Gold Coast in Queensland Australia. Follow her Instagram here: @fooddesignstudio
For more details on Califia Farms visit: califiafarms.com.au or head to @califiafarmau
Any products featured in this article are selected by our editors, who don’t play favourites. If you buy something, we may get a cut of the sale. Learn more.