Healthy recipes, yoga classes, workouts, a private Facebook group, daily support, giveaways, and so much more! Will you join me?! Today I’m excited to tell you about Thrive 30, a 30 day health and fitness challenge that starts on September 28th.
I’m partnering with holistic nutritionist, personal trainer, group fitness instructor, and very dear friend, Nicole Barnes from Nourished Fit Life, to bring you a program that is designed to help you achieve your health goals and stay on track. In this Challenge, you get to put yourself first. Learn how build strength, effectively lose weight, and nourish your body by eating healthy, balanced meals with zero deprivation or guilt of the foods you love (my motto is always “have your cake and eat it too” so there will definitely be healthy treats as part of this journey!). Best of all, no calorie counting, weight loss supplements or measuring! Simply whole foods, efficient and challenging workouts, and motivation to help keep you on track.
This 30 Day Challenge is Designed to Help You:
- Learn to listen to your body’s needs
- Lose weight in healthy and sustainable way
- Adopt positive mindset changes and habits
- Boost energy, motivation and mental clarity
- Take the guesswork out of meal prep
- Reduce food cravings
- Increase strength and stamina
- Learn key strategies to set you up for future success
- Learn to fuel your body properly and effectively
The early bird pricing is on until September 11th, so hop on board 🙂
- 30 Day At Home Fitness Plan for all levels designed to build strength, stamina and lose weight – can be done anywhere, anytime, at your pace.
- Variety of workouts that are progressive and designed to build your fitness level over the 4 weeks. Workouts include: HIIT, Bootcamp, Full body strength, Core, Barre, Yoga, Cardio, AMRAP. Equipment optional.
- 30 Day FLEXIBLE Meal plan with all your meals and snacks– Includes all your ingredients, grocery shopping list and nutrient breakdown. Suitable for the whole family. This includes vegan, vegetarian & gluten free options.
- Private Facebook group – so you can connect and share with other women on the same journey.
- Weekly Coaching – support, motivation and accountability and inspiration
- Guest interviews to help inspire and educate you on your health journey
- Goal setting and Healthy Habit assessment
- Live recipe demos
- Weekly giveaways
Sign up now and get the early bird price!
Enjoy my delicious healthy recipes!
Join us! Register now.
We can’t wait to see you! 🙂