Hi friends! Happy Tuesday! I have exciting news to share with you today:
Fit Team enrollment is OPEN and it closes Sunday at midnight. The price will jump this Friday, so if you know you’re in, grab your spot here.
This is my group fitness coaching option, and was designed for all of my friends looking for strategic training designed for maximum results.
Fit Team is for all of my friends out there who:
– Wing it each week with their fitness plan. You’re active, but hop all over the place from class to format, with no rhyme or reason behind the classes you choose. You’re able to maintain consistency – which is amazing! – but you’re frustrated because you’re not seeing results from your hard work. You’ve hit a plateau and aren’t sure where to go from here.
– Enjoy strength training but aren’t sure how to create a solid plan. You may piece your strength workouts together, but don’t know what muscle groups you need to train and how often. You aren’t sure when to change up your method to beat plateaus or how to add stressors to keep the body guessing.
– You’re struggling to get motivated, and use the valuable workout time you have fretting about what the heck you’re going to do. Not having a plan keeps you from getting started in the first place.
– Want the group community atmosphere and the accountability of a trainer cheering for you, along with women all over the world with similar goals.
Here’s what Fit Team is and what it’s all about:
I designed Fit Team after being flooded with personal training requests over the years. I’ve been able to take on a small amount of virtual personal training clients, but wanted to figure out how to share science-backed plans in a group environment, focusing on periodization and phased training. Fit Team was born.:) We’re a team working together to become the most Fit version of ourselves: happy, energized, confident, vital, and strong.
Each month, your workouts are delivered to your inbox on the 28th. (When you sign up, you’ll automatically get June’s plan in your inbox so you can get rocking and rolling. The July plan will go out on the 28th.) You get weekly strength workouts, along with cardio guidelines, weekly meal planners, and a printable fitness plan that you can fill out each week.
Fit Team members get:
– Monthly strength workouts along with video tutorials for all of the exercises
– Low-impact and postpartum modifications
– Printable weekly meal planners and fitness calendars
– Live Zoom workouts with me
– Access to our closed private community, where you can connect with other Fit Team members, ask questions, share recipes, and ask for support
– Office hours with me to ask questions
– Bonuses each month (these are always a surprise): new recipes, videos, playlists, accountability challenges, training tips, giveaways, etc.
When you enroll in the 6-month option, you’re getting $1300 worth of value… all for a sweet deal here.
* Note: Fit Team members will have first dibs on my new nutrition services, including personalized nutrition reports and macro guidelines
Here’s what current members have to say:
Join us here!
Questions about Fit Team:
How are the workouts structured?
The workouts are 30-45 minutes max and utilize equipment you have at home; all you need is a pair of dumbbells. The plan is flexible and you can make it work for your schedule.
They are phased using different training strategies to prevent plateaus and boredom! These are delivered via PDF with workout tutorials and bonus materials in the document.
Are there any modifications provided?
In the workout video tutorials, I provide low-impact and beginner modifications, as well as ideas for pregnancy and postpartum.
What if I like to do group fitness classes and other online options but still want to join?
You can absolutely sub your favorite classes in for the strength workouts (for example, BODYPUMP for total body and barre for lower body, etc). You don’t have to follow the plan exactly and can use the strength workouts to complement your current schedule or shake things up! It’s also nice to have them on hand when you have a quick bit of workout time and don’t want to spend it figuring out what the heck you’re going to do.
How long is the program?
I recommend the 6-month commitment because we want to generate the best results possible. This is for those who want a long-term transformation and is the best value. We also offer one and three-month options, plus the option to cancel at anytime.
Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
I want you to LOVE these programs. If for any reason you’re unsatisfied with your purchase, let me know within 14 days and I’ll issue a refund. I’m confident that you’re going to love it!
If you have any questions about Fit Team, please leave them in the comments below. The price will jump this Friday so hurry and snag your spot. I only offer enrollment about twice per year, so it may not be available again until 2022.
Sign up here.
Can’t wait to see you in the group!