White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies Recipe – How to make easy white chocolate cookies – with the full video tutorial.
White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
These White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are easy to prepare and a favorite with my kids. (And me!)
They are everything a white chocolate chip cookie should be – there’s the almost caramel like flavor from the baked white chocolate chips that I just can’t get enough of.
Yes, these aren’t the usual low carb recipes you find on my blog, but as this is the year of desserts, sometimes a full flour and sugar cookie will find it’s way into my kitchen. (And the blog.)
I justify it that the volume of sugars in these cookies is a fraction of what you’d usually find in cookies, whether store bought or homemade. So, a once in a while treat, in moderation, is fine by me!
These cookies can easily be made gluten free by using gluten free flour and making sure that both the oats and baking powder are gluten free too.
White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- 100g/3.5oz Unsalted Butter
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda/Bicarb
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/3 Cup Oats
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F and line a baking tray with well greased baking paper.
- Melt the butter and pour it into a large bowl.
- Add the sugars and vanilla to the melted butter and stir through.
- Crack the egg over the bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda/bicarb and baking powder and mix until starting to form a cookie dough.
- Pour over the oats and white chocolate chips and mix through until you have a cookie dough.
- Drop a heaped tablespoon per cookie onto the prepared baking tray, leave them room to spread out, you may need a second tray or bake the cookies in batches if you’d prefer.
- Place the cookies into the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden and done to your liking.
- Allow to cool completely to firm up, store in an airtight container and enjoy.
Recipe Video Tutorial
Here’s the video where you can watch the cookies being prepared, step by step. Hit play below or click here to watch on YouTube.
More Easy Cookie Recipes
Almond Butter Cookies
Gluten Free Date Cookies
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies