DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla. (PRWEB) September 24, 2020
At select Youfit Health Clubs across the nation, YouGX group fitness classes have resumed operations to the delight of members who have missed their energizing workouts. Classes are now live at over a dozen locations, with more to come soon.
All Lime Card members are invited to head back into the studio to enjoy popular classes such as YouCycle, Zumba, Total Sculpt, Yoga and more. Several locations are offering paid programming as well, which includes additional class options like Body Pump, Body Flow and Body Combat from Les Mills. All class schedules are available online.
In light of COVID-19, Youfit is implementing some additional measures for its YouGX classes to keep members safe and healthy.
The classes have been redesigned with spacing and floorplans to encourage social distancing, and classes are a bit shorter to allow ample time for transitioning, cleaning and disinfecting between each class.
In addition, members must apply hand sanitizer prior to their YouGX workout class. Sanitization stations are also set up throughout the gym. Attendees are also required to bring their own towels and mats.
The locations now offering YouGX classes are:
In Arizona: Gilbert – Higley Rd.
In Georgia: Austell – East-West Connector.
In Texas: Mesquite – Galloway Ave.
Members who belong to locations which have not yet resumed their YouGX classes or who are not yet comfortable coming back into the studio can also still work out at home by accessing YouGX classes on Facebook live.
Youfit now has 84 open locations around the country. At each club, Youfit has committed to meeting all applicable guidelines, including those mandated by the government and implementing safety precautions including the following:
- Each and every Youfit Health Clubs location has undergone a deep clean that includes the disinfecting and maintenance of all equipment, surfaces, and facilities.
- The clubs have implemented social distancing guidelines to keep staff and members safe. This includes creating greater distance between machines and the implementation of no contact check-in and membership enrollment processes.
- There are regular stringent sanitizing and disinfecting protocols in place.
- Showers at each location will be closed for the time being, and only a limited number of lockers are available for use.
- A new membership code of conduct has been implemented.
- The Youfit team has been fully trained on these new policies and procedures.
Members will receive further communication on their specific clubs through email and text if they have opted in. Additional information will be available on the Youfit website, social media channels and at each club.
Youfit Health Clubs is a gym that’s about one thing only: You. Founded in 2008, Youfit offers affordable gym memberships at state-of-the-art facilities to help members get the most out of life.
Share article on social media or email: