- 2 medium large zucchinis
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped fresh lemon balm leaves, packed
- 2 Tbsp freshly pressed lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup raw pistachio nuts
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- fresh lemon balm leaves
- lemon zest, roughly chopped
- Make zucchini ribbons using mandolin or a vegetable peeler. Toss zucchini into a bowl, add lemon juice, olive oil and salt. Stir gently making sure that all the ribbons ace covered with the marinade. Set aside.
- In a food processor pulse blend all the pesto ingredients. Do not over process. The pesto should have some crunch in it.
- Transfer pesto into a bowl with marinated zucchini and mix well.
- Portion out the pasta and garnish with fresh lemon balm leaves and lemon zest. Enjoy in good company!
Keep in mind that herbs can interact with your medication. Consult your doctor before adding herbs to your daily routine.
In radiant health – passionately raw – Dominique